I always make myself small lists of books to read. I have a summer reading list, a winter break reading list, a vacation reading list, etc.
One in particular is my Books to Read Before I Turn 30 list. The books on my list are mainly the lengthiest and most in-depth books that I have been wanting to read, therefore I will need the years until I turn 30 to take time and procrastinate with.
Nevertheless, here is my list.
1.War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
2. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
4. Backlash by Susan Faludi
5. Anna Karina by Leo Tolstoy
6. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
7. Beloved by Toni Morrison
8. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt